2. He J., Jin Z.,* Gan F., Xie, L., Guo, J., Zhang, S., Jia, C.Q., Ma, D., Dai, Z.,Jiang, X.* Liquefiable biomass-derived porous carbons and their applications in CO2 capture and conversion. Green Chemistry, 2022, 24 (9): 3376-3415.
3. Gan, F., Wang, B., Jin, Z., Xie, L., Dai, Z., Zhou, T.,Jiang, X.*From typical silicon-rich biomass to porous carbon-zeolite composite: A sustainable approach for efficient adsorption of CO2. Science of The Total Environment, 2021, 768, 144529.
4. Chen, L., Yuan, J., Li, T.,Jiang, X.,*Ma, S., Cen, W., Jiang, W. A regenerable N-rich hierarchical porous carbon synthesized from waste biomass for H2S removal at room temperature, Science of the Total Environment, 2021, 768, 144452.
5. Liu, L., Wang, B., Yao, X., Yang, L., Jiang, W.,Jiang, X.*, Highly efficient MnOx/biochar catalysts obtained by air oxidation for low-temperature NH3-SCR of NO. Fuel, 2021, 283, 119336
6. Ma, Q., Chen, W., Jin Z.,, Chen, L., Zhou, Q.,Jiang, X.* One-step synthesis of microporous N-doped biochar for efficient removal of CO2and H2S. Fuel, 2021, 289, 119932.
7. Jin, Z.,Jiang, X.*, Dai, Z., Xie, L., Wang, W., Shen, L., Continuous synthesis of nanodroplet-templated, N-doped microporous carbon spheres in microfluidic system for CO2capture. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 52571.
8. Jin, Z., Wang, B., Ma, L., Fu, P., Xie, L.,Jiang, X*., Jiang, W. Air pre-oxidation induced high yield N-doped porous biochar for improving toluene adsorption, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 385, 123843
9. Xie, L., Jin, Z., Dai, Z., Chang, Y.,Jiang, X.*, Wang, H., Porous carbons synthesized by templating approach from fluid precursors and their applications in environment and energy storage: A review. Carbon, 2020, 170, 100.
10. Wang, B., Gan, F., Dai, Z., Ma, S., Chen, W.,Jiang, X.*, Air oxidation coupling NH3treatment of biomass derived hierarchical porous biochar for enhanced toluene removal. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2020, 123995
11. Li, D., Chen, W.*, Wu, J., Jia, C. Q.,Jiang, X.*, The preparation of waste biomass-derived N-doped carbons and their application in acid gas removal: Focus on N functional groups. Journal of Materials Chemistry A: Materials for Energy and Sustainability, 2020, 8, 24977-24995.
12. Chen W., Zhang G., Li D., Ma S., Wang B.,Jiang X.*, Preparation of N-doped porous carbon from waste polyurethane foam by hydrothermal carbonization for H2S adsorption. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2020, 59, 7447-7456
13. Jiang X.*, Wu J., Jin Z., Yang S., Shen L. Enhancing the removal of H2S from biogas through refluxing of outlet gas in biological bubble-column. Bioresource Technology, 2020, 299, 122621.
14. Wu J.,Jiang X.*, Jin Z., Yang S., Zhang J. The performance and microbial community in a slightly alkaline biotrickling filter for the removal of high concentration H2S from biogas, Chemosphere, 2020, 249, 126127.
15. Chen, L.,Jiang, X.*, Xie, R., Zhang, Y., Jin, Y., Jiang, W., A novel porous biochar-supported Fe-Mn composite as a persulfate activator for the removal of acid red 88. Separation and Purification Technology, 2020, 250, 117232.
16. Zhou, Q., Chen, W.,Jiang, X.*, Liu, H., Ma, S., Wang, B. Preparation of a novel N containing graphitic mesoporous carbon for the removal of acid red 88. Scientific Reports, 2020, 10, 1353.
17. Ye, X., Ma S.,Jiang, X.*, Yang Z., Jiang W., Wang, H. The adsorption of acidic gaseous pollutants on metal and nonmetallic surface studied by first-principles calculation: A review. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2019, 30, 2123-2131
18. Zhou, Q.,Jiang, X.*., Guo, Y.,Zhang, G.,Jiang, W. Preparation of high-yield N-doped biochar from N-containing phosphate and its effective adsorption for toluene. RSC Advances, 2018, 8: 30171-30179
19. 甘凤丽,江霞,常玉龙,靳紫恒,汪华林,师敬伟.石化行业碳中和技术路径探索[J].化工进展, 2022, 41(03). 1364-1375.
20. 吴见平,靳紫恒,长英夫,张进,江霞*.污水处理厂生物除臭技术及其应用进展.化工进展, 2021, 40(5), 2774-2783.